Old Photo-Parked cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Parked cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

A nice shiny new '13 T on the near end. It appears to have an after-market horn. I don't see any other cars I can identify from this view.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 07:28 am:

Must be having an ice cream social!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 07:36 am:

Looks like Old Car Festival.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 08:40 am:

The one half way up the hill, next to the Overland, looks like a Reeves Octoauto...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 10:58 am:

dale!! if you see an overland,your eyes must be a lot better than mine ha,ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 11:10 am:

Charley- it's parked between the "Leslie Special" and the "Hannibal 8"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 01:15 pm:

Left side of the photo looks OK too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

The '13 T touring still has its bulb horn but also has added a Prest-O-Lite tank. Another NOS carbide generator out there somewhere!

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 11:23 pm:

They sure do look parked!

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 11:50 pm:

Not sure what you gents were looking at, but i think i almost saw an ankle. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 08:26 am:

It was a warm day. Several windshields are folded down or swung open. That building is distinctive with the first floor missing and cars parked under it. They are lined up for some event.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:42 am:

The one on the far end is a two peddle '09.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 10:04 am:

My Maxwell is in there!! Where is my key fob?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration