OT- Flag Day U.S.A.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT- Flag Day U.S.A.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 08:07 am:

Today is flag day in the U.S.A. please display the colors respectfully

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 08:38 am:

It's also the Army's 243rd birthday today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 08:39 am:

Thanks for posting Denny...I fly mine 24/7 so long as it isn't blowing gale force winds which is frequent out here in the sticks! God Bless America and her colors!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 10:31 am:

Absolutely gorgeous Tim, Semper Fi America.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Hi Tim, Your '13 sure looks nice!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

Looks great Tim, but what about that right headlight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Thanks for the comments guys! Have to admit, she really is one of my favorites. Robert..yeh, the forks on that headlamp are bent, and I'm too chicken to try to bend them, so I consider that lamp my "high beam" lamp!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration