For Sale: Accessory Model T Ford Radiator Cap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: For Sale: Accessory Model T Ford Radiator Cap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

Flip top Model T Ford radiator cap with latching closure to provide easy access for adding water to the radiator.
I found this item at swap meet in Argentina during a tour. I had a new gasket, two new springs and pintle pins made. I have not fully installed the self-locking pins so it can be disassembled and plated if desired before final assembly. Price is $100 plus Priority mail shipping.
Ron Patterson Telephone 859-881-1677 or email modeltcoilsatwindstreamdotnet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

Id like that. Email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 05:41 pm:

Wow, sold in 41 minutes.
Thanks MTFCA Classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 05:47 pm:

Oops sorry, I see I posted this in the wrong place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

Ron, if you'd posted this in the right place it might have sold in only 11 minutes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

No worries, and don't argue with what works.
It looks a lot like one I had years ago. Very nicely made, brass castings and nicely finished. The plating on the one I had was a little nicer than that one. I used it for several years on a couple model Ts, but eventually let it go on a car I had to sell.
Congratulations to the buyer! I saw the posting before it was sold and might have bought it except that I'm too broke to spend money on things I don't really need.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration