Performance of a 1925 Runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Performance of a 1925 Runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 09:39 pm:

I recently attended the Redwood Tour. My local club extended it a week. I have two accessories on this car, a Ruckstell, and real Rocky Mountain brakes. I can tell you for over 55 years of Model T driving, this car has been a jewel. I just traveled some of the most horrible roads you can imagine, and this little car has performed like a pro. Of all my Model T's, this one will be the last to go. I have toured over 1000 miles in two weeks, with 135 to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

Larry

I am glad the 25 ran so well.
Where was your extended tour this week?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 08:16 pm:

My extended tour left Rohnert Park the day after the Western National Tour. The final day was today. We averaged 100 miles per day, and we wound up in Fortuna, California, just south of Eureka. To return, we pretty much reversed the tour, but changed as many roads as possible.o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 01:12 am:

Larry,
I hope you guys went a little west of Fortuna to Ferndale, it's an amazing town, and their museum has a wonderful player piano too!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration