HELP --Need Someone who Speaks CZECH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: HELP --Need Someone who Speaks CZECH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 04:41 pm:

I want to purchase a Part (NON Model T) in the Czech Republic but need someone to help me with the ad
-Don Watson (710)784-1915 in Colorado I am retired so usually home or will be back shortly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 04:58 pm:

Yak se mas !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 05:01 pm:

You need 2 wild and crazy guys to help you....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

George phone me --its kind of complicated -Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 05:04 pm:

Ditto Gary
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

Pretty sure what George said was in Polish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 05:27 pm:

As in Jak się masz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 05:27 pm:

Guess the Forum can’t handle foreign characters in a word

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

It was Slovak for sure.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

Need a Czech interpreter Not Polish or Slovak
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

Don - I used to live about 45 minute drive from Prague. You’d be surprised at how many Czechs speak a little English (even those who live in the countryside). If you have a phone number, would be worth calling and seeing if there is someone on the other end who can speak English.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 07:53 pm:

Don, I gave you a name of a gentleman a year or so ago that lives in Los angeles and he is from chekoslovakia. I am out of the country and can't help you now. Frank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

Frank
That didn't work out ---This is another deal

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 12:32 am:

-

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 10:12 am:

My cousin just completed his doctorate in Slavik languages at Princeton. PM me and I will give you his contact information.

rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 10:21 am:

You may want to try General Mills it looks like they are skilled in all areas of Chex! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 11:35 am:

I honestly had to refrain from posting that myself Denny :-) First thought that came to mind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 02:21 am:

Don, I thought I had a solution for you but she won't be any help. She suggested you check out Google translator. It has worked very good for her with Czeck in the past..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 07:34 pm:

X2 for Google translator. I use it for work when communicating with our plants overseas. It is not perfect but, we can make do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Beware of on line translation; I had a sponsored child for 12 years in Ecuador and did a test letter. I wrote that I was an exterminator known as a "bug man" and heated my house with firewood...This translated back that I am a "man who is also an insect" and "I burn my house for heat". I did not send that letter.

Call a University in your State and they can help, somebody will be really happy to do that.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

"Pivo" was the only word I ever needed!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration