50th wedding anniversary

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 50th wedding anniversary
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

Today is our 50th wedding anniversary. We took off from our store at noon. What did we do? We spent the day clean up the
rec room for company. We will celebrate on the 24th with friends and relatives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 06:55 pm:

Congratulations! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
And many more to you both!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

Congrats Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 08:39 pm:

Good for you and the missus Daryl. Me and Stephanie were just getting hitched when ya’ll celebrated your Silver Anniversary. Now we’re celebrating our Silver...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 08:44 pm:

50 years!!! Thats a long time my friend. I was born the same year. Wait! That would make me old.
Congrats to you both and wish you many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Congratulations! Not many people these days celebrate 50 years anymore. We just celebrated 60 in January.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

Congrats.....that's quite an accomplishment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

Darel. Congratulations on Your 50th.
Nancy and I are right behind you on the 29th.
1968 was a good year.Gas was 33 cents a gallon. Hope You have a GREAT Celebration on the 24th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 01:13 am:

Great Darel !! How's zat ticker workin' ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 01:22 am:

Congrats and many more. In good Health
However I have to brag ---

Dec 15,56 to the coming dec 15-2018 equal about 62 and with the same bride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
Cost to much to send her back Germany and she "old- gray haired- missing par!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 01:54 am:

Words to live (and LOVE by)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 04:19 am:

Wonderful! Enjoy the day, and the celebration with friends and family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 09:20 am:

Happy Anniversary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 09:43 am:

Congrats on your 50th. We also celebrate our 50th
on the same day. We will have a small party with family today. Planning on the next 50. Best woman that I ever knew, no interest in cars but no complaints them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 09:57 am:

Congratulations ! What a milestone. My wife, France, and I will celebrate our 25th in a couple weeks. We got engaged in the west of Ireland and also went there on our honeymoon. So ... we’ll be headed back to Clonbur Ireland for the last week of this month.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 12:03 pm:

Darel:

How has the Mrs. tolerated you all these years ????? LOL>>>>> ...

Bob J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

What a gal !!! a sure keeper !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 12:40 pm:

Darel,

That is so wonderful! What ever you have been doing keep it up it is working great.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

Thank you all for you comments. I met LaVerna when I was the new assistant principal at the Stillwater High school in the fall of 1967. We were2 married in Bayport MN in 1968. I spent 2 years as the principal of a private school and went on to open our store in Excelsior Mn. in 1971. We still have the store (n our own building) and enjoy running "Leipolds of Excelsior." It is sort of a general store.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Sandberg on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 08:59 pm:

Congratulations on your 50th. My wife and I celebrated our 60th anniversary also on the 14th of June. I hope the next 60 are as great as the first 60.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration