My first tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: My first tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Thompson Graham NC on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 08:42 pm:

Went on my first tour today with the tarheel ts
The car did great and we had a ball. Philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 12:46 am:

Great to hear Philip. Hopefully the first of many!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 04:26 am:

One of the most wonderful parts of the antique automobile hobby. A person can live for many years in a given area, maybe even all his life. And not know of half the wonderful places, parks, roads, museums, and other incredible things, simply so close to home. Other times, one may know of a place, yet simply have never gone there for one silly reason or another. But join an antique car club, and begin going on tours with them. SOMEONE in the club has seen those places, and often they will take a tour there. I have been on tours to many places close to my home, or with other people that see some incredible place only a few miles from their home. It amazes me how much one can see on club tours that they would have missed otherwise.

Enjoy life! Going on antique car club tours is a wonderful way to do that. And model Ts and model T clubs are the best antique cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 09:23 am:

I was there too. I put 80 miles on my car after a lot of work on the engine and Ruckstell.

The Tarheel T's are a great group of people. The club is kick back. I like the tech sessions, although I have not been able to attend all of them.

We drove from Graham to Pittsboro, a small town in the center of North Carolina, with an historic district. We had a great lunch at the local ice cream and soda shop (S&T's Soda Shoppe).

I drove from my home in Mebane to Graham and from Pittsboro back to Mebane taking only back roads. That is one thing that is nice about North Carolina. It is full of back roads with lots of farms and woods. Everything is green this time of year and really beautiful.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration