1915 Touring Wood Tack Rails

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1915 Touring Wood Tack Rails
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Tipton on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 09:54 am:

I need to replace the wood tack rails on my 1915 Touring. Where's the best source to get them?
Dave Tipton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:12 am:

RV Anderson's brother Jonathan. I don't have his contact info handy, but I expect RV can put you in touch.

rvmodelt@netsync.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:20 am:

David, I just PM'd you J.P. Anderson's contact info.

He does great wood work. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration