Voltage Regulators

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Voltage Regulators
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:15 am:

Does anyone know the production status of the FP regulators. I need one. I know that John sold the company and that the new operators are to be getting them out to the vendors sometime in the near future. I've got a nice new generator from Scott Conger sitting on the shelf while I wait, for a number of months now, for a new regulator to arrive. If anybody has a spare one, I'd buy it from you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:29 am:

Have you checked directly with Birdhaven?

I'd sell you my extra one if I could find it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 11:33 am:

Dave: Happy Father's Day !!

I have a FP Regulator for a 6V system.... I;ll save for you. Text later...

Bob J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 12:56 pm:

I bought one from Lang's and it shipped within a week... This was a few weeks ago. It's an FP regulator.

Maybe they had old stock? Don't know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

Thanks, Bob. I'll be in touch. Langs is who I've been backordered with. I spoke with Ashley this week but haven't tried Birdhaven directly.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration