Seen in Centreville, Virginia Today.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Seen in Centreville, Virginia Today.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

We spotted a beautiful blue brass touring running south on route 28 today, as we were leaving Manassas heading home to New Jersey. Traffic was heavy and I only got a quick glance, but my wife said it may have been Bob Richmons car. Nice to see!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 08:41 pm:

Today was the annual Fathers Day antique auto show at Sully Plantation (in Centerville, VA off Rt 28).

Show is put on my the local Model A club and is one of the largest on the east coast - usually over 450 cars spread over the old plantation fields.

Great show with lots of vendors!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 06:32 am:

Hi Dave, it wasn't me, my car is missing the rearend at the moment! I did have my 07' Green Model N out for a Father's Day Drive. Safe travels, hope you make it to PA for the International Tour later in July!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Tuominen on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 08:18 am:

The car might have been Erwin Mack's '09.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 09:26 am:

Erwin was there and saw the car, it was a 1911.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration