FJ - Free Model T Transport from California to Florida tomorrow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - Free Model T Transport from California to Florida tomorrow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 08:57 am:

I have never offered this before.

I am leaving Carpenteria, California tomorrow morning for Jacksonville, Florida.

I am heading up to Barstow and taking interstate 40 east to Amarillo, Texas - then heading down to pick up I-20 to I-10
into Jacksonville, Florida.

Free Enclosed Model T Transport for one car.

Conditions:

Model T vehicle transport only.

Pick up & drop off must be along my route.

No business or commercial member free transport.

You must be a current registered forum member - your profile has to be created before the date & time of this thread creation.

You must be a current MTFCA dues paying member by the
time I pick up your Model T.

You agree to make a financial donation to the MTFCA.

Disclaimer:

This offer is not endorsed or affiliated directly or indirectly with the MTFCA ( Model T Ford Club Of America.

If you are interested - text or call me if you live in the lower
(48) states - otherwise PM or email me.

FJ
260-804-6695

PS - no imaginary vehicles

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration