Swap meet info mid-west thru Maine July/August

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Swap meet info mid-west thru Maine July/August
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:40 am:

Gentlemen:
I will be traveling back east to help an old friend in Maine during the period of mid July thru mid August are there any swapmeet / tour activities along I-80 ,I-86 ,I-95 during this period ? any info. appreciated ...always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:50 am:

July 15 Richmond IN after the Nat'l tour at the Model T Museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

Gene, Last Sunday of the month, old Amherst swap meet at New England Dragway, Epping, New Hampshire. Worth taking in, several T parts vendors. Just off I-95, easy to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charlie haeckel on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 08:39 pm:

Hi Gene, i have made the trip from New Haven Ct to Sidney Ne. several dozen times. If you can, avoid I 95 in New York and New Jersey. Consider I80 to I81 to I84. Beside the traffic nightmares The George washington bridge is super expensive. My son just went across for a pickup and a 2 axle trailer it was $42.00 off peak. Have a good, fun trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

Someone from the NH T club should jump in and tell you their schedule.
Also a trip to Langs is always fun.

Not T but The first Sunday morning of each month 8AM to 11 there is a cars and coffee get together in Portsmouth NH. The theme is if you love your wheels bring it so others can see it. It is informal and low key. Last month there must have been close to 200 cars there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration