Vendor Floor Mat For TT C Cab ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Vendor Floor Mat For TT C Cab ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 08:38 am:

Can anyone recommend which year roadster/touring rubber floor mat works best ? My TT floorboard square feet is larger than open T s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 09:24 am:

You can use a rubber floor mat that's used in entrance doorways. You can measure it out and cut it down enough to make a good fit. It won't have Ford on it. Not sure if any vendor makes a TT floor mat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Tuominen on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 10:58 am:

I used a rubber backed floor mat purchased at Ollie's for $12. Measure, mark & cut. Keeps the heat from rising up through the floor boards in my '25 TT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

Use the open car mat for 15-25. You'll have to cut the edges as there is more of a taper in the C cab but it looks just fine when done. The Lang's part number is 3624E. Here is a picture of mine but excuse the dirt, I use it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 06:01 pm:

Thanks everyone. I just assumed the C Cab floor space is larger than touring/roadsters. But seems they need to be trimmed down. I shall order one. Thanks again !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

If you want to make extra sure that the mat will be big enough, you can order an "untrimmed" mat from Snyders:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/873714.html?1529174582

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration