The Late Bill Eads Sr

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: The Late Bill Eads Sr
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Malia Eads Pack on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 04:51 pm:

Hello! This is Bill's daughter. I saw some posts on some other forums, but I was unable to post back to them... so, I am starting a new thread to hopefully reach those who were wondering what ever happened to Henrietta.

I was just browsing through my local Tennessee T's club to find a local Tnut. I am still the proud owner of Daddy's Henrietta. I have only used her for local drives to the lake to feed the ducks. I was a bad daughter and have not started her during the very cold winter we had. Now....I am worried about making sure I check all the "bells and whistles" to make sure she is ready to start. please, any former friend of my Dad's who would want to contribute to my knowledge of the T, please feel free to email me angel_zodi@yahoo.com . I would love to call and chat and take notes of all the things I didn't get to learn from Dad. :-( I love seeing positive words from your guys as I miss my Dad dearly. Love to all, my T family. Malia Eads

P.S.... I just read of the passing of Sherman. I only knew of him as he got Miss Vickery from Dad. Condolences to his friends and family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

Taking a T to feed the ducks, get ice cream, coffee, or a cinnamon bun is what owning a family T is what it is all about.

When I drive our T it reminds of my Mom and Dad and the times we spent together.

I hope our kids, grandchildren, great grandchildren etc. remember my wife and I when they go for a drive when we are gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

Malia:

You have my contact information, call or e-mail anytime. Sherm & Betsy were good friends of your Dad, they are missed. Dad & I met during the time he had the "T-NUTS" business, bought a lot in those early years, also spent a lot of time on the phone just chewing the fat. Dad and Grandpop knew their T's workings and appreciated their experiences.

I had the assurance, after Dad's passing, that you would keep Henrietta and be her good caretaker.

I"m proud of your tenacity and drive to keep Henrietta the way Dad would also be proud.

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 10:37 pm:

First time I have saw the last name of Pack in many years.My grandmothers maiden name,from Polk county NC.
I have a business card here somewhere from T Nuts.I think I talked the man at the Charlotte autofair years ago, spring of 2006 maby?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 04:42 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Malia Eads Pack on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 09:57 am:

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement.

I have received so many wonderful emails and documents from the T-Family offering to help/guide me on things I need to know. Some local folks and others who have information to share

I love being a part of this family. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

Hi Malia,

I am Shermanís youngest son. My oldest brother is in charge of the estate and right now I cannot say where Miss Vickery may wind up. Possibly North Carolina, but I am not sure if I can swing it...

Iím in the process of moving, but remember packing a TNuts wood gas stick. It might be a while before I get it unpacked but if you want it please let me know and I will send it to you.

I only met your dad a few times, but when I saw his car for sale I immediately called my dad to plant the seed in his head, from what Bill told me he called within seconds of hanging up with me. I called Bill the next night to see about buying the car myself, but by then it was Dadís.

I hope you find someone close to help you with your car!

Regards,
Mark Wetherbee, half way between Maine and North Carolina in the state of insanity...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration