T Tractor near Lockport NY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: T Tractor near Lockport NY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

I was going down some road near Lockport NY today and saw a small Model T tractor with a cart attached to it in someone's front yard? Anyone know whose it is???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 06:56 am:

You have more self control than I do - Id have stopped and knocked on the door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 07:38 am:

I was dragging a trailer and no good place to turn around. Made me sad not to stop!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 08:01 am:

Probably had a Shaw on the back of that trailer already.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 10:36 am:

I wish !
Just a parts pile and a nice set of 20" TT rears

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 10:53 am:

Those 20 alone were worth the trip.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration