Quartermaster CORP and the Motor Pool after 1918

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Quartermaster CORP and the Motor Pool after 1918
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 05:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 05:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

Thatís pretty interesting. I used to have a 2 Ton 4WD Nash Quad. Bought it for $100, saw how much room it took up and didnít fit in with my little Maxwell and Hupp runabouts so promptly sold it for $3300. One front cast iron solid rubber wheel weighed 800 lbs. Many, many convoys of these trucks of all makes were returned to the US after the Great War and became the nucleus of Highway departments of all the states. I used to be in the Ordnance Corps and maintained spare parts for an armored brigade. Cannot imagine parts requirement if supported unit had Federal, Mack, Nash, Jeffrey, Pierce and GMC trucks....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration