"CONTACT"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: "CONTACT"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

SAW THE MOVIE..... HAVE THE T SHIRT!! :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

Now, THAT is a great picture!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 07:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

Uncle Fester!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 10:55 am:

I like that display case, especially what is on the shelves!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:05 am:

Larry, Here's a close up of the top two shelf's of accessories.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:12 am:

Here's the case door open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 12:22 am:

Some people just exist in life, others get a real "charge" out of life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 01:20 am:

-Mark, you caused a fun memory to flash!-
Had some Halloween fun myself as 'Uncle Fester'. Got one of those glowing light bulbs from the magician supply, put on the graduation robe, and stayed out of sight aside the door from those arriving 'Trick or Treaters'. My wife would open the storm door and hand out the candy treats.... simultaneously (with light bulb in my mouth), I would lean around the corner of the open door. "UNCLE FESTER!" was a common response, but with mostly smiling faces too. Little ones would be perplexed by the sight, but accompanying adults always had the biggest smiles. We don't need to stop having fun just because of hair loss, you know.....

Hey, Guys.... It's Summertime - 'Enjoy a Sweet-T with your Sweetie!'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 01:02 am:

That is an incredibly wonderful picture Jay. I have had one very much like it hanging in my workshop since 2014.

It is great to see the detailed items on display. Your knack for finding wonderful things has always amazed me.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 01:04 am:

P.S. DU4's are the Greatest!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 10:04 am:

I did the same dumb thing when I was just a teen. I bought a mag in a flea market for a dollar. I was just curious if it seized up. Just gave it about a quarter of a turn and it bit me good. Guess it wasn't seized up.
Wonder what i ever did with it

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration