***1926-1927 Front Wire Wheel Assembly***

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: ***1926-1927 Front Wire Wheel Assembly***
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 03:58 am:

I think this is right, looks right, but then I'm not really sure...let me know what you guys think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 08:09 am:

Looks correct. Five lug nuts.

10 outer and 10 pairs of crossed inner welded steel spokes too on that Ford T drop center rim wheel :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 10:00 am:

Martin, The washers are an accessory and did not come with the car as Ford built it. The tire should be a "Firestone" ... other than those little details, it looks good to me ...

You do nice work. Thanks for all the effort you have put into your drawings ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 03:22 pm:

That tire and wheel look strangely like mine Hmmmm ?? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

Donnie, I know the washers are an accessory, but since my drawings also get used by Lang's for their catalog I always include the accessories too.

As for the Firestone tire...I didn't have an example of one, George Clipner sent me pictures of this tires though, he has Lucas, but I think you can get this tire from Lang's also, only it is marked as Olympia instead of Lucas, same tread pattern though.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration