3 Ts out to lunch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 3 Ts out to lunch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 09:01 am:

This past Sunday. 2 of my friends and I were out to lunch in our Ts .
Vinny's 1913 Brass Touring, Dave's 1926 Tudor and my 1924 Coupe.

I love seeing Ts out in groups photos. Hope you do to. The more the merrier.
KEEP CALM & "T" ON !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 01:00 pm:

I like it Paul! No one around me has T or at least one they will drive.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

Thanks Dallas sorry to hear. Hopefully soon you can ride with another T or group

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Paul, where did you get those white sidewalls??? I want some for my 14.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani Califon, NJ on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

They were made by universal tire but they have since discontinued them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Thanks for answering Vinny. Wasn't sure where you got them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration