Ready for the weekend

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Ready for the weekend
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

All packed and ready to leave in the morning for a 3 day camp trip. We plan to go about 300 miles with about half dirt and gravel. I am really looking forward to the trip. I hope everyone gets to get out and have fun with their T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

Dennis that sounds great. Wish I were going. Take lots of photos for us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Coyle on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

Looks great Dennis! You've done well maximizing the carrying ability of the roadster. Have fun and send us pictures. We finished our camping trip a week ago and I still feel the need to reach out the window to signal turns. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 08:36 am:

It doesn't get much more perfect than that !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 08:45 am:

WOW!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Gifford on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 09:54 am:

If that picture was in B&W.....It could pass as part of a scene from The Grapes of Wrath....Very Cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:43 pm:

Black n white.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 02:46 pm:

We had a great trip this last weekend. Started Friday morn early and drove about 160 miles to the Green Mountain fire lookout and the campground there, there is 7 sites and we wanted to get there early enough to get a least a couple of them. The campground was empty when we got there so good plan. We set up camp and went to Crack in the ground which is a big crack in the ground(go figure)it is about 2 1/2 miles long and up to 70 feet deep. When we were leaving there was a young couple that locked the keys in the trunk of their 2002 Honda with the alarm set. The closest tow service is about 3 hours way, one of our group is a body man and figured the best way in would be to break out the right rear tail light and pop the trunk lid. So he took an axe and chopped out the tail light and got in. Boy were those kids glad that we were there. Saturday were went to Derek Cave which was hard to find but worth the effort. Searching for it made us low on gas so we parked some of the cars and loaded up two and headed to the cave(I rode on the running board) in one picture you can see a giant mushroom that we found. We drove about 330 miles all together and went from the mountain to the desert, the weather was great and we had a wonderful trip. \popjpeg{876339,}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 02:54 pm:

Some more pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

Beautiful scenery. Must have been a really enjoyable day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 06:44 pm:

WOW !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 09:05 pm:

I would have loved to have been on that trip-well done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Good stuff right there....yall are doing it right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

Dennis you guys sure know how to have fun. Great photos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 11:51 pm:

Wow! Is right!
Those photos are out of this world! Mine anyway!
No wonder my dad always wanted to go out west!
Beautiful. :-)
You washed your hands after touching that mushroom? Right?
;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 01:09 am:

XLNT!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration