Michigan Central - am I seeing things?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Michigan Central - am I seeing things?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 06:48 am:

Does anyone else think of a Model T part when they look at the recently returned cast iron clock face off Michigan Central station? It even looks like there are four rivets in the center.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 09:32 am:

LOL it sure does.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 09:50 am:

It's nice that someone returned it. I'll bet Ford finds a way to use it. I'm really glad that Ford decided to use that beautiful old building. Detroit has many architectural masterpieces; I hope more can be saved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 04:29 pm:

Looks like a model T dream catcher :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration