OT - 4th of July Stuart NE?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - 4th of July Stuart NE?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:31 pm:

Can you guys tell what year this photo might have been taken?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 09:07 am:

From the writing on the photo, it looks like it could have been 1913, 1915, 1916, 1918, or 1919.

Maybe someone can ID some of the vehicle years to eliminate some of my guesses.

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

is that not july 4 10, cars look about right.i would say that is a rope drive holsmen, i doubt it would be running in 1913, charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

I think Charley is right. It looks to me that the writing on the photo is "July 4th '10 Stuart, Nebr". That would indicate a 1910 year. The cars look to me to fit that time frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Look at the third car from the right. Looks to me like a black radiator and check out the rear fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

rad looks like brass on top shadow on the frt.hard to tell for sure. my 09 overland has round rear fenders like that. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Clothing matches 1910 for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

We can't see how many stars are on the flag, but it's not a 48-star pattern. That puts it before 1912. Going by that and the style of the cars I would agree with 1910.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 10:05 pm:

Stuart was the town that the second owner of my coupelet lived. He purchased it from the estate of the original owner in the early 40's. I think he used it for parades and special events.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 10:08 pm:

Stuart was the town that the second owner of my coupelet lived. He purchased it from the estate of the original owner in the early 40's. I think he used it for parades and special events.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration