FJ - Anyone wanna go visit Tombstone roday or tomorrow ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - Anyone wanna go visit Tombstone roday or tomorrow ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 08:52 am:

Spending a few days in the Tucson area ...

Thinking bout visiting Tombstone again ( one of my favorite towns ) ....

I like to take the " after hours " tour of The Birdcage Theatre - anyone interested ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

FJ Do you like airplanes? There's a huge airplane graveyard there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:57 pm:

Hi Wes,

Yeah that is a great way to spend a day when it is cooler.

There is also the missile silo.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 01:31 am:

I haven't had a beer at the Crystal Palace since 1966. I need to get back there sometime. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 06:34 am:

Tombstone is one of my favorite old towns, along with Bisbee just down the road. Been stuck up here in the sub-arctic for too many years. I may need to plan a winter escape to the desert soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 10:20 am:

I had a Tombstone for supper. Cheese and sausage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

Kevin, has Bisbee been overrun by hippie artists and their galleries and fudge stores?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 07:04 am:

Last time I was in Bisbee has been a few years ago. At the time it had a few "artists" plying their wares there, but it was still pretty much a quiet old town. I guess some city folks are buying many of the old homes and restoring them for weekend places. Being at 5K feet, it does stay cooler up there. Its no where near as commercialized as Tubac.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 08:47 am:

Bisbee is a lot like Jerome, AZ.

I like both places.

I actually like any small western town.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration