FJ - What am I looking at here ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - What am I looking at here ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:11 am:

What do you think from front to back ?

Only image I have - will see them in person in a couple days.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:25 am:

One very worthless guard dog?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:46 am:

They all look to be "Improved cars" #1 touring made into a pickup, #2 coupe, #3 tudor looks street rodded and #4 another tudor. I would take any of them. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:00 am:

More than one load.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Mark,

Ha !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:15 am:

Hauling them a thousand miles might exceed their value!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:16 am:

James & Kenneth,

Not for me - but perhaps for someone on the forum.

I will view them on Tuesday & if they are available for sale then I will post more images & contact information.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Adam,

True - they were left to the current owner by a tenant.

I think he said they all have titles - will know when I see them.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

A collection of cool old cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Four dreams waiting to be developed...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

I like the first 1!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Jim, you were recently in Lordsburg, NM. I went there years ago and picked up a KRW pan jig from the Ford dealership there. We stopped at the Cloud Museum on the way home. I think it is just inside the Ca. border from Yuma. Your pic reminded me of it with the date palm trees. It was 117 degrees that day and we were the only ones there because we called ahead and made arrangements during off season. I don't think any one individual anyone owns more model T's than him. Most all original as found. Lined up in row upon row. Fantastic collection of Fordson tractors and Fordson based construction equipment as well. Happy trails, FJ! You are living the dream.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 10:55 pm:

Hi Erik !

Thanks for storing the Jeep ....

Lordsburg is pretty much a ghost town nowadays.

I do have a great job most days .... :-)

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration