O.T. Completely but need help. Lost a hub cap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: O.T. Completely but need help. Lost a hub cap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

Sorry to post but other than my 13 T speedster the other car is a 1906 Cadillac just returned from a VMCCA tour in Ohio and I lost a hub cap.Posted on the early Cadillac site but not having much luck. So does anyone have a spare Cadillac hub cap they would be willing to sell?Does not need to be mint because the other caps are not,this is a original car .
Thank you. Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 05:38 pm:

Can you post a picture of one of your other ones?

Picture file size needs to be less than 250K to work on this forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

You might also try hcca.org classifieds. If you can't post a pic can you link to one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 06:20 pm:

Hub capHub cap 2
Here are the pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

TTT. Any help please. Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 04:42 pm:

Peter,I have a pretty decent one,few little nicks and dings but pretty nice. PM me if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 06:10 pm:

Steve sent you a PM. Thanks Pete

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration