OT, sourta but trailer related

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT, sourta but trailer related
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

Restoring a fiberglass enclosed trailer and need some "locks" for the side door and spare tire hatch. All use this style of lock it is screwed in and then poops in to lock. I do not need them to have the pop machine style key or to even lock at this point but will need to replace them all. Having no luck finding a "source" so I'm asking everyone here if they might know or think where I might find a good replacement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charlie haeckel on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

this looks close.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/anti-theft-pop-out-T-handle_60511513973.h tml?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.81.6adb42e2tno6js

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 11:16 pm:

Looks like an old vending machine lock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

I knew that it looked familiar, just couldn't recall where. Thanks, just the direction I needed. J

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration