Small beef -- MTFCA decal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Small beef -- MTFCA decal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coleman-Grand Marais MN/Detroit MI on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

I went to the MTFCA store to order a new decal for my '23. Cost $1.50. All set to order but postage is $5.50, with no other choice. Durn, a normal envelope and first class stamp is all that is needed. We should be making it easy to 'advertise and promote' our Club with simple and inexpensive access to these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 12:07 pm:

Lang's sells both the MTFCA and MTFCI club decals. I happened to be placing an order with them for some other stuff, so I added two of each of the decals to the order with no change in the shipping costs.

I don't know this for sure, but I would assume that Lang's gets the decals from the clubs, so the clubs still benefit from the revenue. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

I find that you can call directly on the phone ask ask for USPS. That's how I do it for small orders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 02:38 pm:

I agree David.

I run a car club and charge my cost for our stickers and place them in a regular USPS first class envelope with one stamp....and I don't charge for the stamp.

I want the club advertising out there as much as possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coleman-Grand Marais MN/Detroit MI on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 03:22 pm:

The MTFCA National Office reached out and made me very happy. thnx, d

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration