Well , how about that ??? Small world

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Well , how about that ??? Small world
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, June 25, 2018 - 01:17 pm:

Sitting on my porch this AM. Pick up truck slowly slid by, looking at my Touring, I waved and started to continue up the hill. Then stopped ,rolled down the window and asked if that was a '27. I said you have a good eye, how's you know. Said he had played with them fords for over fifty years. So I walked over ,introduced myself and it was an old forum poster from years ago. Mr. Don Day and his lovely wife. I said I recognized his name and that I was originally George n L.A. and now George n L.O. (Lake Ozarks.). Don and his wife were up cruising around the Lake of the Ozarks and just came down my street looking around the area. and stumbled on upon me.
I asked him why I don't see him on the forum ??
Don said he doesn't mess with these old fords much anymore.
It sure was great him and I bumping into each other.

Don, if you happen to check in here and see this, it sure was a pleasure to meet you. George in Lake Ozark.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration