Old Photo- The oilman

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo- The oilman
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 08:20 am:

I have the remnants of one of these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 09:53 am:

Wow what a cool setup. Would scare me to ride on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 11:03 am:

Why ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

Was this for delivery of home heating oil?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

They were typically hauling kerosene.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

I have remnants of one of those also. It's a bottle of glue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

Vern,
That's funny!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

Wow,that driver has "conditions" with that buggy top to keep the hot sun and rain off. The outfit must have liked him and wanted to keep him happy and around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 02:22 pm:

i restored one of those years ago for an oilman in texas. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

Why? To me it looks very top heavy so making a turn with the front axle turned you hit a large rut??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration