Old Photo -Bowdle South Dakota car line up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo -Bowdle South Dakota car line up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 08:23 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

What a great line up. I can say that the Buicks make it 1908 or later.
Great picture.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

It is indeed a great picture ! I hope our members with the knowledge of early brass will identify the lineup for us !
(I can identify the T-Ford on the right, though ! ; - )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

well no overlands,ford looks to be 09-10. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 06:51 pm:

Well? I am not doing so well this time. I know there are one Ford and two Buicks. So far all I can tell you. That and the year models appear to be about 1908 through 1910.

Oh, and the road looks muddy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

Car second from left is 1906 or 1907 Buick "F", next is a 1910 REO "R" (4 cyl), then two Buick "F"s either 1908 or 1909. Car next to the Ford is a Velie. Can't identify the other two.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Branigan on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

I hope they left those Buicks running or it's going to be awful tight to crank them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

les i am having a hard time seeing buick on that second car, looks like it starts with an L.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 08:23 pm:

I thought the second car was a '06 or '07 Buick too but the cowl is too round and it would crank from the side not the front. The 10 REO is correct I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 08:42 pm:

I think the second car from the left is a Lambert.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

You're right. I missed the front crank. I should know better, because I have a 06 Buick in my shop

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration