Northwest Vintage Speedsters Labor Day Endurance Run

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Northwest Vintage Speedsters Labor Day Endurance Run
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 07:02 pm:

I just wanted post a reminder about the Northwest Vintage Speedster club Endurance run coming up this Labor Day weekend. If you have been sent a registration package please get it filled out and sent in. If you have not received a registration and are interested in joining us you can call Bob Rankin at 503-472-2837 for a registration package. I don't want this event to be cancelled again.
Thanks,
Scott Elliott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

Registration mailed in last week, and we're ready to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 10:51 am:

Thanks Chris,
Your registration is always one of the first to come in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

Mine will be in the mail shortly. The Don Babbitt hot 100 was a very scenic run. I know the Labor day run will be as nice as the hot 100 was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 07:04 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:52 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

It seems as if there may be a couple of drivers looking for a navigator. If anyone from the Portland area is interested give me a call.
Thanks,
Scott
971-5O6-94O2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 02:07 am:

come on all you speedy types still not to late to sign up for a great weekend, but do call Bob soon as he and Scott need a headcount

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Spokane, Washington on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

Any word on how many have registered thus far?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 09:44 am:

19 last I heard

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration