CE Standard 1200℃ Vertical Tube Furnace
BR-12NVT vertical tube furnace is a split vertical tube furnace with vacuum sealed 40mm, 60mm, 80mm and 100mm diameter quartz tube, which can achieve faster sample heating and quenching in vacuum or flowing gas. Precision temperature controller can provide 51 segments heating and cooling steps with +/- 1℃ accuracy. It is an ideal furnace for making quenching test and temperature measurement.
Ⅰ. Technical Specifications
Max. temperature1200℃ (<2hour)
Standard Temperature controlling● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 51 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken Thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant
Optional of Temperature controlling● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software)
● Touch screen temperature controller
Heating rate<20 ℃ /min
ThermocoupleK type (Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
Heating elementFe-Cr-Al-Mo wire
Furnace ChamberTwo layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1430℃ ceramic fiber board.
● Second layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board.
Furnace structureDouble layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃
Vacuum system● Double stage rotary vane vacuum pump with magnetic valve to prevent the oil absorbed to tube.
● Self-expansion type double silicon ring flange, 304 stainless steel HCP.
● Needle valve + Mechanical vacuum gauge + Discharge valve
Warranty● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
Ⅱ. Application Notes
Using Attentions● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃ /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
● Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
(℃)Furnace Chamber Size(mm)
(Diameter*Heating zone)Constant temperature zone(mm)Rated Power
Note: Special size is customizable.Vertical Tube Furnace
With the tariffs on going in on imported steel we could pool our Vanadium steel and rake in the big bucks..... LOLOL