Options on a 1919 Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Options on a 1919 Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Bratt on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 07:10 am:

I've been gifted a 1919 Model T Huckster. I have a friend ordering a 2019 Ford Truck, we thought it would be neat to do a photo shoot with the 100 year differences. Is there any way or where do I search for options that my 1919 Huckster would have even approx. costs, to use in this photo shoot. Respectfully and Thank you for helping.
barb - barbpenick@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 07:43 am:

Barb

Your huckster wasn't a factory build, as Ford didn't make that style body.

Likely began life as a bare chassis only, Ford sold lots of these. Then aftermarket body builders when to work and commercial supplied dealers or owners with special bodies.

There were little to no factory options, what is listed is what came with the chassis. By 1919 the only option was electric starter, generator, and 6v storage battery providing electric start instead of hand cranking!

You can compare warranty, to the new 2018 Ford which is 60,000 miles. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 08:00 am:

Hey welcome Barbra,I see you found the forum! These people can answer any questions you have on that sweet T. You wont find a more knowledgable bunch of T nuts. Be very carefull, those things multiply. You have seen my barn!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 09:33 am:

Barbara, welcome to the affliction now!! And, I have to say, LUCKY you!! Enjoy your "new" car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 10:52 pm:

I wanna see the pics when you get them together!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration