I found a sex toy in my tire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: I found a sex toy in my tire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

We were removing some tires from their wire rims and we found this inner tube in one of the tires.
It was made by Allstate.
Any idea why it is ribbed?

Then we took this inner tube out of another tire and added a bit of air.

It looks like....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

Im gonna take a guess why its ribbed. " so you can feel the vibration"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Perhaps to keep it from moving inside the tire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

I sure ain't gonna say what kinda... Never mind. :-)
Cool tube!
Wait a sec! That inflatable blue streak tube was in a model T tire?
Wow. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 11:02 pm:

It was in a 21 x 440/450 tire. Now it is ready for tubing down the river.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

Yes, ribbed for her pleasure!

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

OK, without trying to be funny, I am going to say it was some sort of sales gimmick. Since no other tube has these ribs, it probably doesn't add any value. Besides, it is going to conform to the inside of the tire anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

Now how, and why, would you think it was a sex toy???? Hmmmm?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 11:38 pm:

Oh No click-bait on the T Forum!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration