Fordwood or other source

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Fordwood or other source
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Spadafore on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 07:20 am:

Has anyone had any luck in contacting Fordwood lately? I've emailed and left a couple voice messages over the last two weeks and haven't heard back from them. I'm to the point in bodywork that by the time the pieces would ship, I'd be about ready for them. If they aren't taking orders right now, does anyone know a good source for a tack rail and front top bow for a 24 Roadster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 07:24 am:

I'm pretty sure Jonathan Anderson (brother of RV) does tack strips. The floorboards he did for me are perfect.

He's in western New York.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 07:31 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/820752.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

I visited this shop and was impressed by the quality of the work. If you have the right year they have the patterns and will make the wood parts after you order them. Nothing is in stock so it takes some time. If you have the old wood, no matter how bad the condition is, they can make new. I saw them make some new wood from burned up parts from a car that was in a fire.

https://www.shop.classicwoodproductsllc.com/

Neil

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration