Old Photo-Might be a Texaco truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Might be a Texaco truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 08:16 am:

I don't know what it might be. I have always liked these trucks.
Has any one seen the book "This Was Trucking".
It is full of these types of vehicles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 08:22 am:

Strange they would have such short standards instead of tying the load down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 08:40 am:

"This Was Trucking" is an excellent book.
"Riker" comes to mind but so many short lived trucks and they changed style quickly.
I hope someone knows this make.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Is that "Mack" driving ??

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 12:05 am:

I have a copy, this is in it:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 06:59 am:

------COMPANY TEXACO NEWARK NJ Notice the isinglas windshield up under the roof of the cab, ready to drop down when the rain starts. Neat photo!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration