Old Photo-Milaca Minnesota

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Milaca Minnesota
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 08:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 08:32 am:

It looks to be mid-teens. A crowd has gathered for something.
Nice scene.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Must have been a Paul Bunyan sighting?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:33 am:

Very cool. I love the hack in the street.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:43 am:

Kiefer reunion perhaps? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 11:02 am:

Denny, a week ago Sat we had a family reunion at my house and there was about 100 relatives there. That was my wife's side, the smaller side of our relatives being she only had eleven brothers and sisters. I am number eight in my family and I am the middle child. So the numbers do look about right on that picture for a Kiefer reuion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Herb:
great photo Ö looks like a "baby" 110 " wheelbase Dodge Brothers touring in the lower left corner Ö GREAT cars to tour in , powerful and way faster than you should drive with 2 wheel brakes ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

It is interesting to me how many cars have the top up. I noticed the same on the recent Northern California tour. On the next tour in Richmond, I wonít have a top as Iíll be in the Speedster.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration