Buffalo repro wires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Buffalo repro wires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jim mccathren on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

Received wheels from Kevin Pharis and they are a work of art.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 01:18 pm:

Two thumbs up !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

Beautiful!!!

I love those lock-ring style Buffalos!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

I also have black 21's on my speedster with Kevin's hubs and wing nuts. They do look good.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

Iím confused, you start off giving credit to Kevin (and they do look great), and then you say Art did them!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 04:53 pm:

:-) Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Wheels sure look great when they're all gussied up and installed... the supercharger in the background donít hurt the pic either! Must run like a champ too... looks like it blew the head clean off the block!!! ;)

Hereís how the wheels looked when they were first born,
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/850738.html

Thank you Jim! Iím glad your happy with your new wheel set

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration