Happy Birthday Mr. Jelf ... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Happy Birthday Mr. Jelf ... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 01:15 pm:

And many more to hopefully follow .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

AND MANY MANY MORE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 02:01 pm:

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

Happy Birthday, Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 02:35 pm:

Feliz Cumpleanos, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 02:39 pm:

LOL, you beat me to it James, so I will add ....... a ti señor Jelf :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 02:45 pm:

HB Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

Happy birthday Steve....wishing you many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

Happy birthday to you,
repeat,
Happy birthday dear Gee-zer,
Happy birthday to you.
:-) :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 03:07 pm:

:-) Happy Birthday Steve! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 04:21 pm:

And many, many, more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 04:22 pm:

Have a Happy Birthday Steve!!!!! I'm always enjoying your posts!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 04:24 pm:

Happy Birthday !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Spadafore on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

Happy birthday, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

Happy Birthday Steve !! Go get some Mex Food followed by a double dipper !!!

Long may you wave !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

Happy Birthday Mr. Jelf!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Emering on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 08:13 pm:

Happy Birthday Steve.
Hope you had a Blessed day.
Thank you for all that you do for our hobby and MTFCA members.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

^^What Gene said!

And more of it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Happy Birthday and thanks for all the miles we have ridden together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Steve, are you really still observing birthdays? I gave that up several years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

I gave up celebrating my birthday on my sixtieth as my first Grandson was born on exactly that day. He is now 18 and in college.
I’m still sixty :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Happy Birthday Steve. A Big Thank You to all the hints and pics of the great tools and tips that you have posted, and the video's of all the things a T owner needs to know, you have helped a lot of folks like me! More than you will ever know... Thank You Jim Derocher, AuGres, MI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Pfau on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

Happy birthday Steve and many more! I hope you enjoyed your day and got a ride in too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

Happy Birthday sir. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:42 pm:

Happy Birthday Mr. Jelf!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

Well Steve as they say another year has slipped by and you will tomorrow be on the down hil slide to celebrate another one
So a very Happy Birthday to you and if you fire up a cake make sure the Fire Department is aware of it and they dont panic when they see all the smoe in your aera.

Bi;lol D
in Hot burning up California

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 11:44 pm:

Thanks to all for the kind words and wishes. This evening Shorty and I went to town in the runabout for the band concert in Wilson Park, then I went across the street to Braum's for a double cone, so it was a successful day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 01:29 am:

Many more "Midnight revelations" to you Master Jelf.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 05:30 am:

Long day at work yesterday so didn't see it was your birthday, Steve. Hope you had a great one! I wish you many more!! Noel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 06:08 am:

Sto lat Steve. May you live to be as old as your cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 06:35 am:

Happy Birthday, Steve. See you at Hershey.
Pete Ratledge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 08:50 am:

It sounds like a great way to celebrate.
Our best to you.
Rich and Joy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 09:38 am:

Happy Birthday Mister Geezer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Happy Birthday Steve!
I enjoy all of your posts and photos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Belated HB Mr.J!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

Did Shorty get a double cone too ? Or is that just on his birthday when you get a single ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 01:00 am:

We can't have ice bream with out Yogi our fur kid getting a couple of licks. But more importantly, Enjoy the day,it only comes around once a year.

Maybe someone gave you a new pair of your fav covies.

many more,

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration