Vendor kudos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Vendor kudos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:18 am:

A month ago I called Langs and talked to Steve about acquiring an early spindle. At the time he didn't have any. Yesterday afternoon he called to say he had one, which I bought. It arrived this morning! Talk about great service! I even have to applaud the postal service.
Great company, along with the others we all know, to work with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:46 am:

I agree, Tim. I don't want to "Jinx" anything, but I have to say that the postal service recently has given excellent service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 03:42 pm:

I have rarely had problems with the USPS, and never with Lang's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

I love Langs. Fed X however has a problem getting things to my house intact.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

I have to compare my experiences getting Model T parts with what I've encountered lately with modern stuff. For near two years now since I bought my latest model T, anything I've needed or wanted for it I've been able to get within a week, thanks to our fine vendors and good service from the USPS. A month ago I set out to buy an attachment for the loader on my JD tractor, and I sent our riding mower in for repairs. Checked on the loader today, guy I was dealing with hadn't bothered to order it. Now it's on order, it will be here in two more weeks (maybe??) as for the mower, parts for its Honda motor have been on back order for three weeks. Apparently it's easier to fix a model T these days than anything built in the new millennium - unless I've just run a streak of bad luck !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Naw, Rich I think you have it correct. :-)
Parts for a T? Our vendors are rarin' and ready.
Parts for a 65 year old motor grader engine? Please be patient. We had to order them from the filter factory.
Our T venders are "he most-ut!" (Judy Jetson).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration