STOP Tail light stickers For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: STOP Tail light stickers For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 02:39 pm:

I have and can make any size Tail light stickers that say STOP. My friends 1926 is 2 3/4 around and looks great. $5.00
you can call me
908 303 7291 Thanks for looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 07:45 pm:

Are these made to go on the inside or on the outside of the lens?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 11:02 am:

What about when you are driving around, and you don't have your foot on the brake pedal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

on the outside

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration