Old Photo- Reliance Garage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo- Reliance Garage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 02:52 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 09:27 am:

I can't look at these amazing displays without imagining the colors those products would have. I see a good supply of "Gargoyle" behind the fellow on the right.
Thanks for taking the time to find and post these.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 10:13 am:

When focus or resolution is tight enough, it's a real treat to read the details, notices, pictures on the walls, calendars, product labels and the like. That stack of Goodyear tires - are they discards ? One has a lace-up repair boot. The floor looks like concrete, and pretty rough - the display counters are blocked up to be on the level. I wonder what the building was used for before ? I also wonder how tall was that natty little guy in the cap and bow-tie ?

Rich, if I stare at it long enough, I can see colors ! ;- ). Many thanks Herb. These photos are wonderful !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

Herb, VERY nice picture. Thanks for posting it and all the others you post too! :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 07:02 pm:

I think that little guy in the picture was the person Henry Ford used as a model to determine the dimensions of the Roadster front seat area and driver control location for the steering wheel, Handbrake & Reverse Pedal ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Augustinovich on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 09:31 am:

Reliance Garage

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration