Philip Knighton of Wichita

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Philip Knighton of Wichita
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namdc3 on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

I'm sure several know Mr. Philip Knighton of Antique Speedometer Parts & Supply in Wichita, KS. I've been trying to reach him for a couple weeks via email and phone. The last time I heard from him was in early April. Is anyone aware if he's experienced health trouble or anything?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

He has been hard to reach for years now. If you end up getting in touch, can you share contact info with me? Tmorsher@icloud.com Thanks in advance, t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namdc3 on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

His website has his address and phone number, and he has been responsive since Chickasha, which is why I'm wondering if there are other things happening. Hopefully nothing major.
http://antiquespeedometer.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

I think Russ Furstnow buys gears from him, he may have better contact info. Last time I saw Philip was at Chickasha, 2016.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration