Swap will bring?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Swap will bring?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

May bring the following"

1911 torpedo column with bracket
1911-12 12 rivit rear pancake style
swapswapswaps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

Darel sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

Let me know if interested. 1911 column is $1800 and the 1911-12 rear end with insides its $3400. I wish to sell them to someone who needs them for their T and not to speculate. Cash sale and pickup only. I do not wish to ship. I also may bring a rajo head (no cover or manifolds) May bring some side lights 1913-14 (Victor number 2 with a poor carbide/gas generator) May be a wood coil box with switch (1913)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

The column to the right I believe is a 1912 column at $700.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

more information available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 06:35 pm:

Probably will bring two pair of Victor number twos. One pair with bracket slots and one pair with attached brackets, With fonts and burners. One burner missing cover. straight with good tops and glass, but not perfect. One with attached brackets has the bracket welded on. One of the slot lamps has a cut in the metal at the top of the main body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

I also have a Victor B&B carbide generator. Was rusted and someone used body glaze to repair. Has interior parts. No cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 06:44 pm:

I will bring some paper items, some NOS. Includes some Ford Times, extra from my collection up to 1917. Also small parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

anybody know what sampmeet ?????? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

I think Darel is talking about Homecoming on July 14. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:48 am:

Yes, the Homecoming swap on July 14 in Richmond IN. I am still deciding on what to bring. Would any one want a 1909-10 gas tank with sediment bowl?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

Column sold.

rear end sold.

will bring some other items.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration