Old Photo - Fords At Tornado Damaged Homes, Augusta Kansas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Fords At Tornado Damaged Homes, Augusta Kansas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 11:26 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 11:43 pm:

It looks like the T's have starters. They seem to have the expensive car blocked in.
Where are Dorothy and Toto?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 04:42 am:

Richard they are out in their Ford!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 08:20 am:

Several contractors rush to the scene to be the first to give repair estimates! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

the big car is a paige about 1919 127" wheel base. i have one just like it. there was dealer in wichita, thats where mine was sold. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 08:13 pm:

Paige, I couldn't begin to guess.
Thanks Charley
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration