1911/12 parts needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1911/12 parts needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Because of the drunken drug addicted guy I got my 12 touring from scrapping parts and tossing others in the dumpster I need to find the following parts.

Top assembly

Front and rear tapered springs

12 rivet clamshell rear end

E&J side lamps

Brass carbide generator

Brass steering wheel spider

7 rivet teacup engine pan

Also looking for complete engine for a 1911

I might be able to make it to Richmond on the 14th if anyone is going and has any or all of these parts. My cell number is 574 727 O725 if you want to catch me.

Thanks,
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 12:14 pm:

About what serial number on the engine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 03:32 pm:

I believe Darel Leipold may have the rear end you want? Posted on a "homecoming" swap thread here,

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/877632.html?1530549667

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

Bob I hope you got deep pockets even IF you can find a complete 1911 engine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

Tim,

My pockets had holes in them but some of what we need might turn up at the right price and if I don't ask, I will never find them. I am not rich but my wife and I both love to work on and drive model T's and the brass cars are what we both love so the dream is to restore one for each of us while we still can and then drive them as long as we can still drive before they go to the next care taker. With any luck that will be a LONG time from now.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

Maybe Bob needs to sell me that original 13 touring of his?

Then he'll have some funds for that early brassy stuff, hahaha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

And my grandma likes that 13 touring too Bob! Lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 09:34 am:

Hello Bob:
May want to move your parts list to the MTCFCA Classifieds. Then periodically bump your post to keep viewers apprised of your list status. I assume there are those who only log on to check the Classifieds.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 11:43 am:

Good idea Scott, I made a copy and posted over there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

Ned,

My engine is April of 1912.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 02:45 pm:

Still looking for most of this stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

I no longer need the front and rear springs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 11:03 pm:

I hope that means you got nice ones?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration