Are these possibly TT wheels?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Are these possibly TT wheels?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 11:42 am:

Found these on Craigslist no connection. Hubcap looks different but over the years who knows. Jim

https://sandusky.craigslist.org/wto/d/wood-oak-dale-rims/6626186664.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 11:51 am:

I bought that same set up last year for $25 at a yard sale. 20's axles under wagon gear. The general thought was they were chevy but the TT caps screw on . I havnt checked them for fit yet. I removed wheels amd put them inside. Two seem good shape and two had rust through on the rims.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 12:38 pm:

Too many bolts at the hub and rim. I think Ford TT's used 6 bolts at the hub and 5 rim clamps. Looks like Pontiac hub caps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 01:12 pm:

TT hub caps do fit Chevy hubs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 03:06 pm:

"Wood Oak Dale rims"

What does Oak Dale refer to?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

Not TT. They appear to be front axle and wheels from some midsize car with four wheel brakes. The hubcap looks a lot like my Paige's hubcaps. I wonder if they are 20 inch? I need a couple rims.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 07:34 pm:

No they are not TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 01:40 am:

The hub looks to have too many bolts to be Pontiac, but like Mark said, the hubcap looks like Pontiac or possibly Oakland.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 07:08 am:

The wheels and long tongue look like they could be part of a trailer like this one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 11:49 am:

Its the front part of a horse drawn wagon someone put "modern" wheels on.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration