White Radiator - Accessory steel shell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: White Radiator - Accessory steel shell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Does anyone have any information on this shell? Where was it made? Does anyone else have one? Does it have a "White" brand core that goes with it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

Chris:

Would that be a low radiator or later high ????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

I'll have to measure it, but I am pretty sure it's for a low radiator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 07:05 pm:

Should include a honeycomb radiator.

Click on this link to see info published in trade publications:

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=%22white+radiator%22+fords

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 08:17 pm:

I doubt that White Motor Co. in Cleveland had anything to do with Ford parts. I have "Peerless', "Atlas" and a couple others but have never seen that one.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

If you had simply clicked on the link I provided in my previous post and perused some of the trade publications you would know that the White Radiator for Ford cars was manufactured by the F.H. Lawson Co., Cleveland, Ohio AKA "Lawco." At least one of the ads also shows the shell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

Thanks for the link and the great info! I knew it wasn't from a White car or truck. I should have used quotation marks when I did my search. Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 07:14 am:

I have an Excel honeycomb radiator in my car and from what I've heard, there's an Excel radiator shell as well.

I'd love to get my hands on one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 09:48 am:

Don

This is the Hexcel radiator, honeycomb, and close up of the shell that could be had with this one too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration