Ill be going up to the Homecoming. Needing alot of little parts to finish out the parts collection process of a 13 touring and runabout.
Looking for original stuff first.
Here is a list of goodies I need:
· Windshield bracket to firewall mounting bolts and the special nuts Qty 8 each
· Steering column mounting bolts and nuts Qty 8 each
· Top body to firewall mounting brackets (Not the later flat bar type, but the earlier pressed steel) Qty 4
· Bottom “Butterfly” brackets for the firewall to body Qty 2
· Firewall to frame bracket bolts and castle nuts Qty 8
· Engine Pan bolts for both sides for both cars. These are the small square nut hex head bolts, am I correct on this?
· Gas Line mounting clamp and Bolt/Nut x2
· Hood Shelf mounting bolts / nuts (seems they were slotted on the 13s and look like the same size as the windshield mounting bolts) Qty 8
· Radiator brass castle nuts x4
· Body to frame mounting bolts and castle nuts. Qty 10 for the first 4 brackets and extended on the tpuring I have, and Qty 2 which are longer for the rear crossmember forged brackets
· Tail lamp bracket carriage bolts and square nuts Qty 4
· Firewall stamped steel 12-13 carb rod control bezel plate (turns out my firewall had this one, the late 13 style is different)
· Pressed steel muffler brackets for 2 mufflers
· Muffler bracket to frame mounting bolts and castle nuts Qty 4
· Muffler long bolts and nuts Qty 6
· Front fender to frame mounting bolts and nuTs for 2 cars
· Are there splash apron bolts? If so I need these too.
· Front fender iron to frame bolts and castle nuts Qty 12
· Front engine mount Drilled cap screws for mounting cap Qty 4
· Wishbone socket drilled cap screws Qty 4
1913 specific year front passenger side door sill brass step plate qty 2
Whoops, i posted on the forum instead of classifieds.
No worries ....
This is where folks going might see it.