FJ - 1905 Reo Replica from Lee at Horseless Carriage Replicas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - 1905 Reo Replica from Lee at Horseless Carriage Replicas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:19 am:

I had the pleasure to meet Lee & his wife yesterday when I picked up this nicely done 1905 Reo Replica in Louisiana.

It took Lee about two years to build this - it is powered by a gas engine hidden under the front seat.

It has forward & reverse - can go about 15 mph.

Very nice attention to detail ...... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 06:43 pm:

Lee has done some really nice replicas.

Note his Model T Speedster plans fit the 1909-1925 T chassis. For anyone that wants to build their own. See: http://www.horselesscarriagereplicas.com/speedster.html

He has a website for anyone interested in building a replica with plans for several early cars. See: http://www.horselesscarriagereplicas.com/

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 11:13 pm:

Lee is a friend of mine. I've built several replicas and have been a member of his Horseless Carriage Group for about 5 years. He and his wife are fine folks. His cars are absolutely 1st class. He's been a real help on mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 10:02 am:

It is nice to see the level of detail put into those three vehicles. They have all the charm of the real thing.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 02:51 am:

Lee has one more replica for sale ....

A Model N

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration